<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

5.7.09
I wanna know that this could be my fate


I'm so excited!!! I get to see these bad boys in February next year. They are literally amazing && I can't wait to jump around crazy with two friends and a whole bunch of strangers to ACDC. <3 Bank account is down $300 dollars since yesterday thanks to lovely lovely music.

The weekend is over which leaves me to two weeks before uni goes back. I don't think it will be as much of a drag this semester because I know what I'm in for and I also don't have to go on wednesdays (hopefully) and fridays. In any case... I went to John's Obama-que yesterday but it was a little bit cold and there weren't as many people as I'd expected to show up and it kept drizzling but it was very good to see John Gatip and a few other people after such a long time. However I ended up feeling a bit sad because I don't really like it when I talk and people make me feel like I'm ultra weird which is what happened. Oh well.
Tomorrow I get to go on an adventure with Rhiann0n to get money and some other things and I might try and convince her to come to some Op shops so I can try and find a pretty black dress and maybe a nice pair of brown leather ankle boots for cheap.


Currently I'm reading 'What Dreams May Come' and it's a marvellous book that I'd so far suggest to anybody. I decided to read it after both Matt and Yen told me that the movie was spectacular so my plan is to finish the novel and then see the film.

to finish, a little Alex quote: Remember, you are loved.

2 fat astronauts