<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

13.7.09
my home life is unsatisfying


why do people always have to fight? By this I mean not just arguments but full blown hate wars. Whether it be the insignificant ones such as making a mistake that affects somebody close to their heart or more significant ones such as land and power-grabbing, it makes me sad to know that humanity will never live in peace. It is as though we live our lives with the intention to be destructive and steer clear of true happiness though we tell ourselves otherwise. I don't think I want to fight unreasonably anymore. I will just

fight

for your (or my) right
to party!

1 fat astronauts