<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.7.09
time that sifts like sand through my hand

oh how I love when the time is all the one number. At the moment it is 1.11. I know it isn't as lucky as 11.11 but it is a charming time all the same.
I had a super lovely day with Yen and Rhi yesterday. I met Rhi at Camberwell and we went to ANZ so she could get her money for her AC/DC ticket and then we headed to Box Hill. Ticketmaster is not located right outside the station, as Yen had me believe, so we had to wander down to the seperate section of the Centro to get Rhi's ticket. It's so exciting once you have tickets for something. Mine came in the mail today. Yen decided to run away from where I said she should wait and I managed to lose Rhi and then waiting in front of Box Hill station, she made an appearance with Yen and they thought they'd be sneaky devils and hide from me making lots of noise behind an almost transparent calendar stand. Clever.


In any case, we caught a bus to Greensborough Savers and met a friendly ticket inspector who we had a good chat with like a couple of old folk. At Savers, we acted like 15 year olds, threw on horrific dresses and took photos in one of the tiny change cubicles and then Yen bought herself 4 pairs of shoes while Rhi almost went into extreme indecision meltdown due to having to choose whether to buy a saucepan or not. We had lunch at 4pm and after, thinking we were still hungry ran to the nearest supermarket for chocolate only to discover that after a few squares, it was too rich and filling to bear. At the train station, we went our seperate ways and I met mum at Camberwell to go to Borders for a birthday present. I should never have money in my bank account because I splurged on magazines without any reason.

Today all I did was wake up and begin my new health regime while watching daytime TV. Sometimes I think that daytime television is far more entertaining than the soaps and drama that they have on at night time. But the most important thing out of all this TV watching today is that I <3 THIS SHOW SO SO MUCH


1 fat astronauts