<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

27.7.09
Tracing the lines of my face for something more beautiful than is there


Individuals I know in my life can be: incapable of forming their own opinions, selfless and interested, the best kind of good, selfish and weak, enthusiastic, judgmental, hypocritical, needy, caring, kind, disappointing, intelligent, thoughtful and lastly... beautiful. I guess this is just human.

I haven't written a blog in two days, meaning I have neglected to keep to my plan of writing a blog every single day. I suppose I'll blame this lack-of-post on a fairly hectic weekend. My weekend consisted of a shared cousin/Grandma birthday dinner, shopping for jeans, netball, night out with Yen, breakfast outing, work and lack of sleep. After a full 12 hours last night, I'm still tired.

I'm already beginning to wish once again that I could meet and hold hands with a beautiful boy. I really thought I was over relationships and their complications but I guess not. Sweet hooks are all well and good for a short period of time but they don't have the wholesomeness and fulfillingness that relationships do. I suppose it's the most innocent affectionate moments that I really wish I could have; holding hands, late night text messages, impulsive outings and having somebody who cares about you 24/7 in a way that makes you feel like everything is at peace in your world. Hum ho... life can be so hard to accept sometimes.

0 fat astronauts