<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

7.8.09
Even then I knew I'd find a much better place


Yet another legendary figure in pop culture has passed. We say farewell to Michael Jackson and now the passing of John Hughes at age 59 has taken away a master in the field of classic 80's films.
Quel disastre.
If free-to-air TV doesn't grab this tragedy and play a marathon of all his greatest films, I will be highly disappointed.
It is so very sad that we are losing so many amazing people from the 1980's, which is kind of a reminder of how incredible the talent was back then (not that I was even alive I guess. I have had to experience it as a 90's kid which doesn't really change how epic music and art and film were back then). But even the worst 80's products are either whacky or insanely interesting.
Long live such an era!

0 fat astronauts