<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

17.8.09
how'd you get to be happiness


Today I added another event to the whole "List of things you should probably most definitely do before you die".
"Meeting somebody off the internet". TICK.
I think I have successfully achieved quite a few things on this list in recent months. Feels pretty awesome.
Also awesome is that my bag from ASOS arrived in the mail today. Officially probably never buying anything except staple items and op shop things from shops and stores ever again. online shopping is definitely better bang for your buck. I like this a lot.

My writing is terrible today. So is my information within this blog. So this ends here.

0 fat astronauts