<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

5.8.09
seven minutes to calm


Back to flaws once again. I have an insanely unfortunate personality flaw. And people always eventually figure out that flaw.
The people who respect me and care about me with or without that flaw are the ones I treasure most when it comes down to it. However, there are always the people that use that flaw to control me. They use it for their own gain. Or they use it to force me into self-hate. These are the people that I worry for the most. Through using flaws, I worry for them simply because it is a tragedy that they feel doing so is okay. And from this, they will never live as strongly as somebody who is kind and decent enough to accept the flaw, look around it and succeed with their willpower and a fight for what they really desire.

I know we are only human but this doesn't go to say that we are not capable of being decently human. We make mistakes, that's fine. But I make no mistake in believing a repeated mistake that you willingly replay across time is not an error but a reality of your existence.

0 fat astronauts