<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.8.09
Sometimes there's no one left to tell you the truth


I get the picture wrong a thousand times a day.
People never change.
And I'm stupid enough to forgive a person a thousand times too.
Feigned interest and care are my least favourite pretend acts.
Even worse than pretend love.
I'm running out of faith in particular people.
And I really don't want things to be that way.
But so many small negative events in my life destroy hope.
Yet even now after typing this..
I already want to forgive.
Because holding a grudge is such a burden and I think they are pointless anyway.
I get hurt so much because of this.
Because I go running toward the fire instead of away from it.
I really wish that people could be nice.
Not the kind of nice that makes everything boring
But the kind of nice that makes living bearable.
A switch to optimism is much more difficult.
I continue to believe that love does exist.
Not in the happily-ever-after Disney form.
But it's there nonetheless.
A kind of magic presented only to the most fortunate of humankind.
Chemical or otherwise.
I have a bad habit of mistaking people for friends
And forgetting who the real ones are.
The ones who were always there.
The ones who are always right.
And lastly...
The ones I remember and can never forget.
I just wish that I could learn from my mistakes
More than anything in the world.



0 fat astronauts