![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
6.9.09
For the thrill of it
![]() A mi me gusta anoche. Considering I have been writing a Spanish composition all day, i thought it seemed fit that this blog beginning should signify the end of my completion of it. That out of the way, and in plain English, last night was fairly ace. I had to go to Kmart B'Wood with Tim to get Dad father's day stuff which was a bit of an adventure in itself on account it is pretty much impossible to figure out what he would like/need. I don't know if it's just my dad but it's a serious mission. We ended up getting him a whole bunch of pointless crap including a BBQ cleaner, TV remote holder and a stack of chocolate (all of which he had something to complain about this morning when we gave it all to him). In any case, when we got home, I dressed and made myself pretty and I headed to Leah and Ben's housewarming party. It was an uber pleasant evening and I had a really good time just sitting about feeling a bit tipsy. As per the norm of alcohol-influenced Steph, I managed to have multiple conversations about video games, in particular pokemon. I think they say that your drunk-persona illustrates your true colours. If this is the case, I am a bigger gamer nerd than I originally thought. Hell, video games are my LIFE. But that's okay I guess. xD Finalement, Safeway is shit and won't give me shifts hardly ever these days. 4 years down the drain. Those bastards. But I like it when my weekends leave me loving life and the people I share it with. <3 1 fat astronauts |