<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

12.9.09
rant - pretentious

Oh hello. Look at me. I'm all pretentious now for believing life to be more worthwhile if you live it real. Helping people across the other side of the world who have a whole heap less. Learning things that aren't necessary in day to day life that you can't experience at any moment in your life. Well I'm so terribly tragically sorry for being so goddamn pretentious and implying that researchers and people who work office jobs live lives that are far from worthwhile. Yes, you know what? I think I am far more fucking fantastic than any of these people. Bow down to me! Praise me! Reward me! I am superior! Everybody should think what i think. Everybody should be just like me and consider what i consider worthwhile to be the only correct choice.
I'm so amazing. Why can't you be like me? Why don't you do anything for the world? That's so selfish!

I haven't even done anything for the fucking world. Just want to. I'm nobody any better than the next person and I never will be. So I'm not fucking pretentious. I just have my own fucking opinions. I'm not forcing them down your throat or parading around that I am so fucking excellent. What I consider worthwhile doesn't make it correct and nor does it make people who don't do what I want to do in life any less spectacular. Get some fucking sense.

0 fat astronauts