<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

2.9.09
someday I'll find all the answers to life


Second day of spring and I'm flying.
Well.. flying high enough to not interact with any unstable or harmful obstacles but not so high I'm at risk of hitting a jet or running out of air. I could be at the space-cadet level though.. I'm not very sure on account I have been avoiding real life pretty hardcore this week.
Nothing has happened but I like this spring weather today and being able to sit in the sun with my dog to dry my hair and walking home from work in a good mood with a warm breeze. The sun makes the world prettier, that's fo' sho.



just quietly... friends
"there's no problem you can't win
someone who's always got your back
not caring about this and that"

0 fat astronauts