<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

4.9.09
turn on the radio to find you in satellite


Today consisted of sleeping until 1pm, waking up for approximately 3 hours with an aching headache and sleeping again from 4pm - 7pm.
The thrill of my life is so overwhelming sometimes I feel i might die. Seriously man, if I don't slow down I might undergo cardiac arrest from all the insane action that's crammed into my days. Ah, enough sarcasm.

Tomorrow should consist of Father's Day gift and 'Mad World' shopping, netball and I have the option of a party in the evening but I'm a bit anxious so whether I actually go will all depend on my levels of self-esteem. I probably should go. I haven't stepped out of my comfort zone or done anything self-decidingly social at all this week.

I wish: there were more digital moments of time when the numbers were all the same.


0 fat astronauts