<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

28.10.09
want'd

thumbsup: Waking up happy with thanks to a happy dream
thumbsdown: The fact that happiness came from the appearance of a particular person.
thumbsdown: The fact that it takes fantasy for me to feel completely content


Why do I have to obsess over one person so much? This always happens ;_;



Today is a study day. Or rather a procrastination day. 2 exams monday and tuesday next week and I honestly have no motivation to study hard and ace them. I have been lazy and gone running a total of zero times this week. Good weather is forcing me to spend my time sitting outside on the bricks watching Fern eat grass. I am literally/physically doing nothing in this current period of my life that will be memorable. Hurray.


Nothing more to say anyway. x


(if you find a piece of diamond shaped ice and stand on it, you will sink to an underground cave and transform into a baby pokemon ie; pichu or azurill. Niiiice)


0 fat astronauts