<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

30.10.09
who do you want to forget

Hello. It's Halloween tomorrow! Not that it's a very Australian-ish kind of holiday though I guess. It's not even very American. According to something I read the other day, it's Irish! but strangely and slightly relating to Halloween, I've been scrolling through pages and pages of cosplay costumes. They're amazing. I wish I had the money, skill and knowledge to create such awesome outfits. This girl and her boyfriend (anndd her sister) are amazing cosplayers.




Work today was a bit exciting for approximately 5 or 6 minutes. The reason behind this? Some stupid delivery truck decided to pull into the delivery section via the car park, knocking down a sign and crushing a parked car in the process. Niiiiice.

Mood: happy since previous post. I'll be holding tight to this. Please last for the next 3 weeks ;.;

(Beat your enemy with a stick approximately 4 times so that they fall unconscious and you can escape.)

0 fat astronauts