<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

16.11.09
if i was a flower growing wild and free all i'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee

Hello hello. Long time no see blogface!
Tomorrow I will be free of exams for approximately a year! Yaaay. PARTY IN THE USA!! The only commitment I have now is work and that doesn't even consist of outside time input. Feels goood. I cannot wait for Dad to get the pool cleaned so I can just run around in my bathers all day soaking rays and riding waves. YEAAAAAAAH. Sort of not really though. Obviously my pool doesn't have waves and obviously I can't soak up rays because my skin will get cancer and freckles and disease. Nice one.

In nya-nya-nyooo news, I got balls / peer-pressured yesterday into not being a little bitch and adding this boy that I met once who was cool that I still kind of think about on facebook. I'm so brave it's scary. But actually it was really scary. I was pretty close to a mini anxious attack. My body went into little fits of shiver and when I had the guts to actually click the friend request button, I started to cry. Anxiety rules my life sometimes! Rawr.Anyway, I did it and it's done and now I don't even have the guts to wall post or fb chat his way. MY LIFE IS SO EXCITING. I don't even know how I'd be if I had had to call him to get back in contact or something. Chances are I would have gone into a coma. Like Buster. w00t. That's basically all the big time news I have right now.




A few mini facts about 19 year old me that people probably don't know but sort of actually kinda might and stuff that I won't remember when I am old if I read this when I am old:
- If I sit and listen to Alice in Chains intently without doing anything else, I get incredibly overwhelmed by Layne's vocals and my eyes leak a bit in particular songs
- I drink water excessively when I am at home so that I need to pee heaps but I don't because I'm too lazy sitting around watching various TV series or fil(e)ms to get up.
- When i am thinking too much, i bite my nails like a crazy person. And this is why I never have nails. Or they never last for long. True story.



0 fat astronauts