<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

23.12.09
hold my little hand, baby

Currently extensively emotional. Strange really, considering today was a decent day. Heat is not my friend when like this.


I've felt light headed since a startling awakening this morning. My mind is simply chaos. I'm tired of this life. And by no means do I mean that I wish to end it. I'm just tired of being nobody, being nowhere, being nothing. I don't know anybody and the people I talk to most are invisible bodies I never have the pleasure of meeting in real life. I'm a sad sorry pathetic excuse of a person in the shape of a nerd. Hellooo basement dweller future. The internet has become my social existence. Without it, I truly am nobody.



And furthermore, contributions to self-loathing fall within an increasing distaste in my appearance again. The day I get over this will possibly be the end to many of my self confidence problems. But with eye bags like this, fail cheek bones and a slug of a mouth, it's tough going looking at my face and thinking it's anything but disappointing. My current disposition is so far doomed at the moment any image of a girl calling herself ugly enrages me, for my perception is entirely opposite. Especially when I recall the images I have of myself. I was kinda cute as a sixteen year old. I have no idea what the fuck happened. When I get like this I contemplate visiting a psych, simply because with this mind frame, seeing myself in a mirror either makes me incredibly angry or incredibly sad. Lose of a situation for definite.

Concluding thoughts: My state is my own fault. But I feel trapped within it. This far in it's too difficult to perceive myself as anything but a strange, unlikeable boring girl buried away from society because she's too scared to face it.
Typically.. FML, for real.

0 fat astronauts