<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

6.1.10
every creep has a tale to tell

If I were a month, I’d be November
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Tuesday
If I were a time of day, I’d be 12.34am
If I were a planet, I’d be Neptune
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a sea otter
If I were a direction, I’d be East
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be an antique bookshelf
If I were a liquid, I’d be vodka
If I were a gemstone, I’d be fire opal
If I were a tree, I’d be the one behind Corowa RSL club
If I were a tool, I’d be a paperclip
If I were a flower, I’d be a daisy
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a cloudy
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be an ukulele
If I were a color, I’d be green
If I were an emotion, I’d be self-pity
If I were a fruit, I’d be a watermelon
If I were a car, I’d be a 1964 Riviera Buick
If I were a food, I’d be rice
If I were a place, I’d be a bookstore
If I were a material, I’d be velvet
If I were a scent, I’d be the breeze before a storm
If I were an object, I’d be a spoon
If I were a body part, I’d be a bellybutton
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a scowl
If I were a song, I’d be Your New Twin Sized Bed - Deathcab For Cutie
(stolen from Rhiann0n)



According to an article I read, (with results from 2000) for future reference, when I have the money, I should live in either Sweden, Portugal, Canada or the Netherlands. The reason behind this? They are the least racist countries in the world (although this may have changed considering it's been 10 years). Recently it's pretty damn clear that Australia sucks. Far too many people appear to be a bunch of close minded morons who form unnecessary hatred or perform unnecessary acts of violence against specific race groups. It's all over the fucking papers and every other form of news. And also the build up in street violence just because a bunch of thick skulled wankers have nothing better to do makes Australia even more lame. Whatever happened to the outsider perception of Australians being friendly, down-to-earth folk? It seems down-to-earth stands for 'i'm gonna vent my faggot opinions like its worth something' while friendly is now taken to mean 'intimate with a knife'. Way to have the mental capacity/understanding of an amoeba. Rant over. I'm moving to Sweden. Later, dude.
If I were a month, I’d be July
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday
If I were a time of day, I’d be 11.11pm
If I were a planet, I’d be Pluto
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a mermaid
If I were a direction, I’d be North
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be an old wooden chest
If I were a liquid, I’d be sweet tea
If I were a gemstone, I’d be tourmaline
If I were a tree, I’d be fairy or oak
If I were a tool, I’d be a blender
If I were a flower, I’d be a tulip .
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a storm with thunder, lightning and buckets of rain
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a tin whistle
If I were a color, I’d be silver
If I were an emotion, I’d be blase
If I were a fruit, I’d be a passionfruit
If I were a car, I’d be a white, 1984 Mini Cooper
If I were a food, I’d be Tomato soup
If I were a place, I’d be a The trees along Mont Albert Rd.
If I were a material, I’d be tattered lace
If I were a scent, I’d be my own perfume
If I were an object, I’d be a cup and saucer
If I were a body part, I’d be eyes
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a frown
If I were a song, I’d be Alice - Cocteau Twins

0 fat astronauts