<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

25.1.10
hi i'm some questions and i'm a waste of time

TEN things you wish you could say to 10 different people:

1: You should stop blaming things on people so you can emancipate yourself.
2: You are one of very few people I met last year who I feel is truly good and worthy of the greatest things life can offer you.
3: I'm so happy that I get to see you again. You brighten life for me.
4: You are cool. But you've changed a bit. And the change makes for difficulty conversing with you somedays. But I still respect you lots.
5: I think of you as the big sister I never had. If my world was cascading to nothingness, you would be the first person I would cry to.
6: I feel like I have known you so much longer than I actually have. I'm so glad I get to know you. You're somebody I already trust so very much.
7: I don't like having to ever see you. You're the shadow in my sunny days when you show up.
8: You're not helping yourself by concentrating on your life's negative aspects. I wish you'd realise.
9: Please come to terms with the fact that you are a babe. Girls would fall over each other trying to taste your man-rod. haha. JUST GO WITH IT.
10: We get along so well when we're alone. I wish you didn't get all flirty and fake-clingy when others are around.

NINE things about yourself:

1: I drink so much water when I'm at the computer I should invest in a nappy.
2: Excluding family, there are only 4 people in this world I can completely be myself with.
3: I love books. I want to write a book. About strange things. Like zombie romances or man-woman superheroes. Maybe both.
4: I love colours but I like to wear black the most because I feel most comfortable in it.
5: When I'm in bed and it's completely dark, I like to pretend I'm in a black hole.
6: I like acting like a kid even though I'm not anymore.
7: I like swinging on swings and trying to kick the sky.
8: When I listen to music outside of the house, I feel like I'm in a movie.
9: I really really hate myself when I lie.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1: Be you.
2: Don't say I'm ordinary. >:/
3: Don't try too hard.
4: Say what you really think. Not what you think I want to hear.
5: Be the person that I like. Then you win easy.
6: Laugh with/at me. Even when I'm serious.
7: Hold my hand
8: BE A BASTARD. :D

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1: the people i love
2: unanswerable questions
3: video games
4: life as somebody else
5: what other people do and where they are going
6: why life seems so important
7: my hands are cold

SIX things you do before you fall asleep:

1: Think about my day.
2: Think about people that make my days.
3: Stare at the stars on my ceiling with one eye shut so I feel like I'm outside.
4: snuggle into my covers
5: rotate about 4000 times
6: stop being awake

FIVE people who mean a lot at the moment:

1: Yen Truong
2: Leah Dipnall
3: Patryk Kudlek
4: Konan Farelly
5. Rhiannon Skone
6: Andrew Thompson
7. My familyyy

FOUR things you see right now:

1: my phone
2: my half empty water bottle. ruh-roh
3: lip balmm
4: half a piece of dried up toast

THREE bands that you listen to often:

1: Porcupine Tree
2: Cartel
3: Alice In Chains

TWO things you want to do before you die:

1: Be a true girl and believe in love
2: Grow a beard

ONE confession:

1: I always wish that I could talk as much as I do one-on-one with a group of people. But I can't because I get way too intimidated and just listen because I don't want to be cutting anybody off or getting in anybody's way. (you already knew this?)

0 fat astronauts