<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

30.1.10
thanks braain

Hello comfortable, familiar feelings of sadness and fail.



I hate reminding myself of how much I don't do and how much I can't be normal and how much I fail epically at life. And also how much I can't understand myself. And why if I don't like what I do, I can't change it to like it. Because technically if I do what I want, it'll hurt somebody eventually and then I'll spend another 5 or 6 months soaking up misery and living isolated from everything simply because it's easier to hide away and let other people be free. I'd rather stay away from everything than be an epic mess getting in the way of everyone and everything. And I'd rather not live and have no life. I'd regret not living and not getting hurt but at the same time I really don't want to do that because I'm just all out terrified of doing wrong. and being wrong. And acting wrong. And ending up as this useless terrified sack of bones that can't do anything because she's too afraid to step outside the comfortable familiarity that is nothing.

0 fat astronauts