![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
18.1.10
when you love someone but it goes to waste
After a bit of a downer of a Sunday evening, what with losing netball for the umpteenth time and turning up at Safeway to have no shifts for the second week running, I woke up this morning to rain and immediately assumed it was the weather matching my mental state. As I crawled out of bed at 10.30am, I was fortunate enough to have my day begin fairly uneventfully. I had a shower, and approximately 20 minutes after that shower, I began the slow process of ever increasing anxiety and freak out. The countdown began. I was going to see Avatar (in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) with Konan, a lad I met through a /b/tard on the interwebs. Met being.. I was meeting him for the first time in person today. I had a necessary spam spaz attack at Tom Guy, before I ran off to the bus station and arriving early, wandered aimlessly around Chaddy fearing my heart was going to burst out of my chest or implode or something from my head stressing so much. So I occupied myself with the purchase of mentos, a lazy search for the Lost Boys in Target and then lastly, shadowing Maddy around Intencity while she tried to fix a machine. Finally, I was resigned to sitting anxiously by Hoyts to wait. It was a little awkward at first but not the terrifying unbearable nobody-can-say-anything awkward. It was a comfortable awkward. In my perception of the events anyway. Avatar is amazing in terms of its graphics but I can understand why a few folk (ahem, ONE IN PARTICULAR) didn't like it. The storyline is pretty trashy. Corny to the extent that it's almost wince-worthy having to listen to some of the dialogue. Anyway. It was a pretty satisfactory day all up. He seems a sweet kid and well easy to chat to about anything without feeling like a moron. When I got home, I watched another film. Young@Heart, which is so lovely. See it if you're reading this. It's worth it. Unrelatedly, Corey Worthington has an acting job in some up and coming Hollywood film. I hope it fails. Because he is a failure. And not worthy of all the media attention he continues to receive. Hypocritial 'cause I am giving him attention now. But it seems if you trash your neighbourhood and act like a complete asshole about it, you'll be set for life. I'm so thereee! 0 fat astronauts |