<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

21.2.10
sunday bloody sunday

twenty first, twenty first of the second of the second.. in the 10th year of the 21st century, the 21st century.



Today completely blows basically. I wake up and my nose is like this gummi-nose with no air holes and furthermore, I wake up to find that i'm curled up all awkwardly and my mama is gently rocking me awake telling me it's already 1.15pm. I hate more than anything sleeping in til the afternoon. It's not like the sleep did me any favours in removing this strange cold virus thing. Honestly just get the fuck out. Along with this, being sick leaves me unable to attend both Xbox guns at melbourne central and then Tropfest at Fed square, both of which I would have adored attending. Fabuloso! And later, at 9.40pm to be exact, I have netball and I'm a little afraid of going considering I forgot to go last week and I don't know if they're a little bit ticked off at me or what. Maybe a lot! It's a mystery and I'll only find out tonight. It's not like I'm super angry or irritable or depressed, I'm just disappointed that I have to miss out on what could have been another jam-packed sunday because of disease. Gay to the Xtreme. Build up some immunity, body, PLEASE.

0 fat astronauts