![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
14.3.10
lfdskg
Stumbling home today, feeling as though my face was burnt to a crisp for reasons I cannot explain (considering I was not in the sun all that much), I turned the corner into my street only to discover in plain view a green jellybean in the grass. Instead of your average "hey a jelly bean. cool"- keep-walking response that is typical of normal folk, I stalled; the first thought within my thick skull being "yumm.. i wonder how it got there and what's touched it". Never fear though, reader, for I did not pick up that bean of wonder and taste its delicate flesh. Instead, I walked home excitedly so I could pick up a clean bean of wonder from my kitchen bench and taste THAT one's delicate flesh. And that's how extreme most of my days on Earth are. I am triumphantly motivated to take up Kung Fu and jogging (yogging? :s) in the very near future. My coach in such efforts is none other than the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. When you're all being gnawed at by virus-carrying moaners, I'll be running about with my superb endurance and cardio while breaking holds with my epic defensive blocks and lashings. I'll be a super ninja and nobody will be able to stop me. Today's mood is contentedness mixed with a large puddle of guilt. I feel like going rollerblading. I have a large scratch on my hand and it itches. I want to learn how to fight like a man p.s. Michael Clarke and Lara Bingle broke up. Just in case you didn't know. 0 fat astronauts |