<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.3.10
these are getting too long

Dear friend, yet another blog update. I'm in a precariously on-the-verge-of-violence irritable mood this evening. This day has been a little bit irritating to say the least but I was coping okay up until an hour ago when my mother decided to patronise me with an unnecessary phone call. I guess I'm finally reaching the stage where being babied by my parents is actually starting to drive me insane. I'm hoping by distancing myself from their guidance and from their offers I'll be able to construct some semi-dependent shield that'll prove to them they don't need to be driving me everywhere and paying for everything and acting like my decisions are theirs.



On the broader scale of things, since my last woeful blog, I've been spending most of my time with Konan excluding today. Thursday evening Konan came over and we just chill'd, did some shopping, drank some and not much else (i think, i can't remember back that far). We woke up fairly early on Friday on account I had an appointment at Bunnings to get my reds shirt and to fill out papers. I start my induction there on the 20th of this month, meaning reasonably soon I'll be able to dump Safeway's filthy freaking ass. I returned home and decided I felt like going shopping for a diary, so I met Konan at Burwood Hwy and we took a bus to Chadstone to buy a super pretty green diary and some pens I'm going to send to Rusy. We returned home and did nothing with ours lives ( They'll just say we're living our whole lives in bed), missed Yen and Matt who took a thousand splendid minutes to decide to come over and fell asleep.


Saturday was a terrible day. I woke up in a terrible mood. To be greeted by terrible smells. Even after a shower my mood hadn't lifted, so cranky as all hell I started on the house work that Tim was never going to get his lazy corpse around to doing. The sink was piled sky-high with dishes (from which the terrible smell emanated from) so I scrubbed away for close to an hour until they were all done. I then watered plants and did some washing and cleaned up every surface in the house for the next 2 hours or so. We watched No Country For Old Men and part way through that, the sky decided to pelt the world with rage and ice. I got super excited and took photographs and tried to collect some in a bucket. After that my mood dipped into bad again considering I chose to make lunch for myself, Konan and Tim and Tim just made comments about how I wasn't doing it right and Konan was just super hungry. Boys are like children. Enough said on that. I decided to take a nap and felt a tiny bit better and after waking up, we headed to Mcdonalds for dinner; stopping by Blockbuster on the way home for some doovdes. After two movies, i decided to make cocoa, had a semi-argument with Konan and felt like shit all over again. So we went to sleep. Sunday I woke up chirpy and did nothing but sit around lazily and play Bioshock and go to Safeway (bastards) to check to see that I had no shifts once again.


I woke up this morning to take my little cousin shopping. The day involved losing 55 dollars to not much, getting accused of stealing pens even though I had the receipt, getting a bit cynical towards people coz almost everybody in Chadstone fashion stores are cake faced and identically dressed and every fashion store plays the exact same tunes. We caught a bus home (Sophie petted a guide dog. TSK) and on arriving home, I questioned Duane about his rage, took the dvds back and am now sitting back watching Freaks and Geeks. Bill is so awesome if he were a genuine real life person, I'd flip the fuck out and treat him like God.


And it's over!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92JqAPl7uAA&feature=popular

0 fat astronauts