<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

20.4.10
:/

I'm too anxious today to even hand in my resume at the ABCshop like I had planned. My hands are clammy as all hell even though I'm in the sanctuary that is my home.



I'm just ever so slightly afraid of tomorrow. For you see, I was unaware until late last night that tomorrow I have an appointment with a head doctor. And now that such an appointment has been made, I'm flipping out about it considering I'm far too scared to actually let anybody inside my head and what it really thinks about myself and life related things. I don't want to be told that there's something wrong with the way my brain functions but I also don't want to be told that thinking this way is natural and I need to just accept it. I don't want to have to talk because I feel that if I empty my stupid head of things I never say, I'll breakdown in this mass of pathetic, snivelling tears. Lame to the maximum.

0 fat astronauts