<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

18.4.10
:DDDD

If I were a man, I would be completely devestated if all my children were girls.



If I were a boy, I'd stay single as long as possible.


If I were a promiscuous boy, I would bang as many women as I possibly could.


If I were a decent boy, I'd not waste my time on the female species.


And I conclude this simply because ever since we were emancipated from homely roles and male-dominance, the majority rules and presents themselves as none other than cum-guzzling whores who stomp all over innocent boys hearts because we don't know how to really love anymore. It's all about dominance, pleasure and being just as fucking good as males. But we're not. Because we're not as mentally capable, not as strong physically and we're certainly not any good at getting along with one another like they do. And I'm done. SUE ME, FEMINISTS.



0 fat astronauts