<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

6.4.10
ilmb

I have very few things of interest to write in my blog these days. I have very little to say that is interesting in life these days. Bit of a pity really considering it works to make me feel like an absolute bore. (which i could quite possibly be..)



In any case, Happy Belated Easter blog-world. I spent my Good Friday wasting away my life recovering from the two days previous which involved an 8 hour day of work, and then a day of 9 hours. Early nights three days running, I woke again early Saturday to bumble off to work. At work, I found myself caught up in a semi-confrontation with my 'superior' manager who threatened me with being sent home if I didn't remove my nose stud. And guess who wins this round? Me. So fucking suck a fat one, Safeway. Bewildered as to how a three and a half hour shift could possibly be more painful than a 9 hour one, I stumbled out of Safeway's doors and Tim picked me up. I spent the afternoon sleeping and Konan came over. We ordered pizza. Watched some footy. Went to bed.


Sunday we woke up relatively early and headed to Ivanhoe where Konan's family were having an easter lunch gathering sort of thang. I had a mini confidence break down before we left and had epic nausea-waves from anxiety as we walked from the station to his aunt's house. I met two of his aunts, his mother, his uncle, his grandma, three of his cousins and his oldest cousin's girlfriend. It was a pleasant day and the lunch made me sleepy as hell which is genuinely a good thing. We got home, skipped dinner and went to sleep early once again.


I woke at 7am yesterday for another 9 hour day at Bunnings. $44 dollars an hour is pretty much the most delicious reason to spend a day working for the record. Afterwards, with mama and dad back from Waratah Bay, we went out for dinner in Richmond and I slept early again. It's as though my life is majority sleep at the moment. Lame as.


And with my weekend summarised, I have another goal in life. And that is to own my very own Boston Terrier because they're just so super fucking adorable I get happy staring at pictures of them. bawww


0 fat astronauts