<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.4.10
jsdjkf

I feel so insignificant in the large scale of life.


I believe I am approximately 50 times more likely to be forgotten faster than most people I know if I were to die. My reasoning behind this falls upon the simple fact that I'm fading from reality because it is safer to hide than to face the wrath and judgement of people. I'm no longer too weak to admit that I'm afraid of people. There are few people I feel I can relate to anymore.

Everytime a young person is murdered or dies under tragic circumstances, they are nearly always "young and popular". I can't even begin to understand what my crumby journalist eulogy would be considering I am far from popular. Yesterday all I could think was how it's not even enjoyable to live outside of the places that make up my life: home and the park a mere 20 minutes from my home. Furthermore, I can't bear to face the doom that will be my 21st birthday. My mum will hound me to have a party but there is nothing I'd like less. A birthday isn't a celebration.. it's more like a big fat reminder that you're a year closer to death.

I wish I was less of a thinker.


0 fat astronauts