<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

13.4.10
:s

i wish i could stop people's words and expressions towards me from affecting my mental health.



I'm going downhill. 4 days in a row now tears have bled from my stupid sensitive eyes. I plan on seeing a psychologist someday soon because I don't think I can bear to deal with this poor form self esteem anymore. I'm so tired of not being able to ignore snide remarks and comments. I just want to be able to look through them like the nothing that they are. I'm tired of staying away from social situations simply because I fear people and how quickly they can shove me to the ground to rot in my flaws and failings. I'm tired of observing people and not understanding why I don't get to be as magnificent or interesting. I'd kill to have the ability to just speak my mind without hesitation. Envy to the maximum.

how did i ever get to be like this...

0 fat astronauts