![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
10.5.10
back in black
I decided to write a new blog entry in this blog for a change. Its been just over 7 months since my last one on here so I think it's about time I gave it the time of day and let it bask in the warmth that is new words. ![]() After a week of full time work last week, I have not surprisingly come down with this ridiculously mucusy cold. Not surprising considering that when one spends most of their time sleeping and being lazy, suddenly being thrown rapidly into life takes it's toll. Anywho, I wanted to write a blog for you see... I feel I have to rant (if only for a moment) about answers to questions. And to specify, in this case, I am focusing upon the question "Where are you going?" / "Where have you been?" In my opinion, it's pretty fucking obvious that this question is far from a closed question, and that said, it takes more than one word to answer it appropriately. Now it's all fine and well if you are some secretive so-and-so who enjoys having nobody know of their whereabouts or plans but there are literally very few people who are like that so long as a question isn't shockingly personal. So honestly? I don't think it's appropriate to answer the above questions with "out". I already knew that before I asked the goddamn question otherwise I wouldn't have questioned you in the first place. If you're angry, that's an acceptable answer. But for any other mood your ridiculous human head might be stuck in, more information is generally required. Thankyou. 0 fat astronauts |