<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

20.5.10

I just woke up from a nap. But I'm pretty sure it was the bad kind of nap because it was far too warm and now I still feel tired and my lips are bright red.


I was awake at 4.50am this morning. Why? I really can't say; I just know that it's ridiculous. I could have had another 40 minutes sleep before I had to crawl out of bed to get to work on time. It's not natural to have to be up and ready for life by 6am. I love how when it's 6am, and pitch dark like nightime, everybody who has the misfortune of catching public transport and being up at that time looks like crap. It makes feeling like crap all the more easy to handle. Unfortunately, the lack of tram flowing into the tram made me nauseous and I contemplated bailing at many a stop but soldiered on until I reached Bunnings. Work was slow... and then when I came home, it took me more than an hour to get around to taking my much-needed nap.

WHICH IS ALL VERY BORING STUFF REALLY. However now it gets more interesting..
I had this epic dream that I was travelling somewhere. I'd stayed there, which wasn't all that interesting excepting the fact that I was running to the airport when I came across Ella Barry and her sisters who were trying to figure out whether easy off bam really worked. At the baggage carousel when I got home, I managed to find my carry-on bag but my suitcase was nowhere in sight. Soon enough, everything off the plane was there and my bag still wasn't. So i climbed onto it to search through everything and that's when they decided to let all the animals from the flight off. They all just ran down the baggage carousel and I had to yell for Fern and she ran to me straight away but then these mean dogs wanted to beat her up so I had to yell at them to get lost.. and they did. The end.

0 fat astronauts