<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

10.5.10
the way i am unable to protect you


Listening to the music I adored at the end of 2008 makes for insane nostalgia. It's memory overload for me this evening to the extent that I feel if someone were to push me ever-so-slightly I'd burst into tears.
I guess these songs remind me of the hope and optimism I felt with the end of school and how much that hope and optimism fizzled out when I realised that nothing was going to change for the better. That university was this big slap of insignificance and buzzkill. And I guess while the year started out quite socially excellent, I ended up losing more friends than I'd actually gained. 2009, you were the gayest of all gay years but 2010 probably isn't going to be all that much better. I'm still anxious and pretty much set on believing that something will go terribly wrong and I'll again lose anything of importance to me. Hence why I guess putting my all into moulding my life seems like such an epic waste of time. Because in the end everything you build up crumbles down anyway, right?

0 fat astronauts