![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
14.6.10
In the last few days, I've lived the life of 1000 people. Not really though.. I've just had quite a few things to do with my time.
![]() Friday, I hopped on a train to Richmond. Got off at Richmond. Met up with Khornan. Hopped on a train to Frankston. Got off at Seaford. Walked to Emmanuel Drive. Ate and did stuff. Khornan and Daryl went out. I attempt to watch 2 episodes of the IT Crowd. Consider falling asleep in front of the TV but change my mind. Hunt for blankets. Decide to just go to bed. Go to bed. Fall asleep. Wake up to Daryl and Khornan getting home gigglingly. It's really fucking cold. Curl up into blankets even more. Listen to their muffled conversation. Fall back to sleep. Wake up to body crawling into bed and feel coldness. Moan of horror. Fall back to sleep. Saturday, I woke up to a sniffle-faced alt.kid! O: Lay in bed for a fair while. Crawl out of bed. It's pretty cold. Wash face. Look at photos of Daryl from when he was homosexual in the style-sense. Watch Aqua falling apart at Eurovision. Become in awe of Final Fantasy. Eat kiwi-flavoured asia jelly. Hekk yeah! Put on clothes. Hate how greasey my hair is. Get in car. Drive to Frankston. Window shop motorcross/dirt-bike store. It's expensive and has plenty of ugly clothing. Go to Savers. Nothing of worth to buy except for this really lovely camera that I probably will never find a battery or film for. Find many ridiculously hideous/wtf items. Leave Savers. Chow down on cheeseburger and chips fo' lunch. Drive to Moorabin. Explore usafoods. K'nanny and Daryl purchase overload of Dr Pepper. Catch 903 home. Leo's for choc-feast. Arrive home. Douse myself in the luxury of hot steamy water. [Insert memories I can't recall here] Sunday, don't really want to get up but force myself to anyway. Force K'nan to get up too because mama is taking me to Chaddy for brassieres. Get to Chaddy. Find out I have an ever-expanding chest. Get called voluptuous, lucky and lovely. BAIL. Purchase beauty satisfiers and deliciously tasty breakfast in the form of muffee (a.k.a coffee&muffin combo). Meet Mum and Dad. Drive to G'ma's. Have lunch. Chat to G'ma. Pat her kitty without it trying to tear off my hand. Head for home. Watch some classic WCBH. Take a walk to return videos and to give Maggles a run. Take Maggie near some drains she has never seen before. She is SUPER EXCITED LIKE A FUCKING FOX. She chases some ducks. We bring her home. Buy a chicken from Leo's for dinner. Chillin'! Awkward emotional breakdown. Super romance evening. Sleeps. And then even though today is a public holiday, it's not really part of my weekend. I worked 10 - 6.15 today which is probably better than a holiday because the pay I'm gonna get rules. Babble babble babble. |Cheerio. 0 fat astronauts |