<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

30.6.10
it's not my god damn history

TV appears to have a whole lot of variety these days. Together, it seems to me, that Channels 7 and 9 work together to provide Australians with a variety of fascinating programming to increase the magic of your typical TV viewing experience. I've gone to the trouble of compiling a list of aforementioned 'fascinating programming'.

On the one hand, channel 9 provides us with Customs, Send in the Dogs, Motorway Patrol, and more recently, RBT (RANDOM BREATH TESTING!!) To be honest, I can't think of a more fascinating program. Who's to guess what outcomes we shall see from a random breath test!? On the other hand, we have channel 7. Here, in a completely fresh change of genre, we have Highway Patrol, Police Under Fire but more importantly, Border Security and The Force. I'd like to go ahead and thank these more important shows simply because they are responsible for the incestuously deformed children that came from their creation and relationship. What?! You're telling me these shows are nothing alike in any way? Oh I'm sorry. I guess I failed to see that the lexical choices change everything. Highway? Motorway? Completely different! For all I know, one might even be imported from New Zealand.

And now that I have finished with another miniature rant about TV (let's not even mention Glee today: Journey *cough*), I shall babble about what I have been doing these last few days or so.


Still feeling fairly rubbish on Saturday (emotions visible in my last blog), I played netball and felt terrible and my little toe ached. In the evening though, Konan took me to see Toy Story 3. I cried. So much I flipped out a bit that I'd start sobbing and make anybody nearby (especially Konan) really uncomfortable. When we came back home, Ian and Wendy and the munchkin sized people were over but they left relatively soon after. I still wasn't feeling very happy but then I had a dose of natural magic and I woke up feeling okay on Sunday.

Mama drove us to an artist's market in Rose St, Fitzroy, everything was overpriced and heading back home, I started to feel lousy again; both sick and miserable. Completely bewildered by the prospect of lunch, I almost had another breakdown and later, we took Maggie for a walk to the park she gets really really excited about. Seeing her so excited is one of the few things that makes for instant happy.

(this is a picture of the cake that I stole from Rye's tumblr. ;) It was green and blue on the inside )

On Monday I saw Rhi for the first time since February when we went to AC/DC. She baked me a cake and gave me my birthday present. Aw. We didn't do very much but I thought it was fun anyway. I don't see people very much anymore. Anyway.. we went to Camberwell to go to the bank, wandered up to JB and finally decided on getting some lunch KFC-style. In a series of unfortunate events, Rhi's exhaust decided to fall off her car and we had to wait on the side of the road for RACV and a tow truck to come and pick up her and her car. But I didn't mind at all really. It was good to talk about pointless shit and catch up on things we could remember to catch up on.

Yesterday Konan came over and he ruined this surprise present I was getting for him. I suppose it is his loss.. we spent the day doing nothing outstanding and I don't feel as though I was very accommodating considering I basically just played Fable II and then later, watched 2 hours worth of Packed to the Rafters while he was off doing his thang with an iphone update. In a way, last night felt as though K'nan was a family member. And I think that's a little bit bad.

I need eye drops. Peas :)

1 fat astronauts