<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

7.6.10
summ(e)ary

hello.
recently I won a $20 threadless voucher. And I also got Age Of Empires in the classic set with one and two and the expansions for $10. And I also got a new bookshelf for my room so I finally have storage. And I experienced true road rage as an observer. And I went out for dinner with all my relatives and picked out a pretty sponge cake with Lachlan. And I found that I have no shifts at Safeway this week (yahoo) and I have almost 20 hours at Bunnings this week (yay). And Konan downloaded Half Life 2 for me and paid for my AoE set and got me a little present that is a poster of Totoro and a goomba keyring. And I've had a toothache for the last 5 days or something because my wisdom tooth is slaughtering my gums. And my mama bought me Frankie magazine that I haven't read in almost 2 years. And I love someone and he loves me. And I don't have exams and study to do at the moment like most other people. And I'm relatively happy at the moment. And I had pad thai for dinner a few nights ago. And I got new pillows for my bed and they're oh so comfy. And I think I better stop thinking of important things because I have to be up early and so need to go to bed now.


Summarised though, I'm a very lucky girl mostly.

1 fat astronauts