<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

17.7.10
chins

I'm souper tired and I feel weird in my stomach because I feel like I have tornadoes flooding my belly just because they can. Feels like I drank too much coke and my system has forgotten that I have a mouth for burping.


(the shameful decorating job)

yesterday, I worked 7 hours from 7am which is actually far more exhausting than I realise until the very next day. By the end, I was fairly emotional considering I'm very bad at dealing with going unheard or being ignored. Anyway. I lasted until 5pm after work and then had a nap, only to wake up at around 8pm with a zillion missed calls from my loves from the past. Yes, that's right. My lesbian lovers, Yen and Patryk were at old Yen's house and they wanted to come over to watch movies and catch up.
Yen said they'd be over at 10.30, so being as cool as I am, I made pretty cupcakes (which looked childish in the end) in the meantime. I wish I could master the skill of applying sprinkles to cupcakes so they look more perfect. Anyway, they arrived a little after 10.30pm and Patryk decided to be a failhead and prove to me just how awful I am at playing F.E.A.R. When he got tired of that, we decided to watch a movie from the horror selection they'd so carefully picked out on their way over. Let's just say.. never hire the Hitchhiker or The Last House On The Left (an early Wes Craven film). I guess horror movies prior to the 90's have only the acting through which to horrify an audience, so after trialling such appalling pop culture, we skipped to The Sixth Sense instead. Strangely from the end of the Sixth Sense, which ended at about 3am, time unravelled via MadTV and before we knew it, it was 6am and my eyes felt like bulbous bricks of which I could barely keep open. After being serenaded by the snores of Patryk, Fern and Maggie, Yen and I headed for dreams too. 4 hours later, I woke up to Yen and Patryk heading home and finding no point in heading back to bed, I have this day suffered from a feeling I haven't had the misfortune of feeling since mid-way through last year. Nausea and dizziness.. I don't even have to booze it up to get a hangover.

And that is all I have to write about. And I apologise most sincerely for such a trashily written blog. Adios.



0 fat astronauts