<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

3.7.10
I think I sealed my fate along the way

Today I have reacquainted myself with the idea that Skins was actually a decent TV series (it is the 3rd and 4th that lost me my faith).


I also rekindled my affection for Michael Cera and took my very first driving lesson. I didn't crash into anything or kill anything but I think mum was a bit worried for the safety of trees a few times. I slept until 12.30pm. I realised that someone is right and that I do listen to and like a lot of indie music, but considering I'm anti-social and don't play an instrument or wear dainty shiny black shoes that tuck my feet up all nice and cutesy, I'm never going to believe that my music tastes put me under the same label. I devoured a malteaser sundae. I got really upset and offended when my brother called me boring because I don't like to spend my time at bars and clubs with strangers and people that make me feel uncomfortable and bizarre. I think that's really unfair. Actually.. chances are that for the next week I'll think of nothing else and the thought will keep my misery close at hand.

Finalmente, I don't care if it makes me a loser but I think life would be better if I could be some warriorress with serious blade skills who just ran around fending for myself and killing evil shit. So dreamy. Mi amor for fantasy-style RPG games is finally getting to me reality-wise.
I guess I can go live in the wild learning and perfecting my swordsmanship..

1 fat astronauts