<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

11.7.10
I'm a mess, I'm a wreck. I am perfect

Bad things come in threes, right? I'm up to two. Today has been a hideous day.


Considering the emotional rollercoaster I've been on today (with a lot of downward twists and turns), I now find myself with eyes that ache and a head that throbs like a motherbitch. For the sake of the world and my sensitivity, there is little point in detailing the fails my day has presented me. I can only say that it sucks to feel like an absolute fuck up, then to watch a sad film and finally, it really really sucks to watch a sad film with death and then see death happening right in front of you on the ride home. Especially when it's the death of innocence.

But today is over now. It ended 23 minutes ago so I guess it's tomorrow now. All I can do is hope that sleep fixes any headache and itchy eye and that today isn't so terrible as yesterday.



0 fat astronauts