<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

26.7.10
see the waves

I have a nemesis.. and it is my mind.


To be honest, I'm tired of this see-saw shit that comes with being human (I can only assume that it is just human). What on earth is wrong with a steady, stable level of everything? I'm pretty sure I'd be a more contented being were it that my mood remained in the very middle of happy and sad. If this were the case, I can further assume that I would not have half as many issues with my self esteem and my confusion about everything would be numbed to the absolute so that I could simply enjoy all the good that I have.

I don't like that I can go a few days feeling confident in myself and confident in the direction I am headed, only to be completely felled by a photograph or a comment or even just the ridiculous mood-mixers that are my hormones. I dislike further still that I will at one time feel so very strong and independent only to become this quivering, sobbing wet mess with the dependence of a 3 day old baby.

And somewhat related but otherwise not, I wish with all my heart that love could be enough. But through experiencing this fragment of my life, I am beginning to see that believing such a thing sings ignorance and fantasy. Man, I really really fucking hate complications and the greyscale. Give me black and white anyday.

0 fat astronauts