<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

1.7.10

Somedays I am terrified of shaving my right leg. The reason behind this is that the hot water from the shower makes a vein in my ankle puff out from under my skin and I'm scared that I'll rip it open with the razor and bleed to death. Alone.


It is also unfortunate that when you finally get some money together, you find yourself having to fork out money all at once for several different things; therefore diminishing the funds you have so carefully saved up. I suppose I don't HAVE to buy raincheck'd lava lamps or a mushroom farm kit or whatever, but the fact that I've lay-byed the first and promised the second, says they are necessities afterall.

I wish something positively life-changing would happen to me.



0 fat astronauts