![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
5.7.10
you're so bitter, you think he's sweet
Strangely, going into Safeway (sorry, WOOLWORTHS) in my not-having-worked-for-several-months state is somewhat liberating. I feel powerful and confident rather than some mere slave they whip like a motherbitch. And it's stranger because hardly being present there anymore means that the people I worked with who wouldn't speak a word to me now go out of their way to chat to me. ![]() Today I woke up and found myself rushing to get ready to get to work as they wanted me to start at 1pm instead of 4. My tram was delayed 10 minutes and when I got there, I found that they didn't need me there at all. Every register was occupied with somebody else, they had somebody on door greeter so there was nothing for me to do but wander about the store putting stock back in it's home. Once I secured a register, (hello, hour) it took 4 hours until I got my first break. I was moody and miserable but thankfully, after 5pm my evening picked up. Considering it's so goddamn quiet at nighttime, I scored a caramello koala && I got the chance to talk to a few different people until I finished at 9. Bunnings pucking fwns Safeway so bad it's deadly. I had to check my shifts (NONE YAY) at Safeway afterwards and ran into my cousin who couldn't figure out why I wasn't working. (nubface) And now I am here and my day seems like nothing has happened at all. It's super ridiculous. Whether I do something or go somwhere or whether I don't do anything at all, my days are just nonexistent. I kind of miss that high-flying feeling of life. I guess maybe it just disappears a little bit in winter because the world is so drowsy and dull. Or maybe you just lose that energy when you start to mature and become a routine-following failface adult. If that is the case, it kind of sucks. Well.. actually it sucks a lot. 0 fat astronauts |