<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

25.8.10
another stiff at the scene of the crime

I find it strange that thinking about things from the past still has the ability to make me frown in anger or confusion. For some reason, I got to thinking about last year and particular circumstances.. all of which revolve around accusations really.


The moments I remember the best revolve around my consumption of too-much vodka, which is a bit bizarre considering the "Man, I was so wasted, I remember nothing!" response to a night of heavy drinking. Perhaps alcohol does nothing but clarify reality for me. I'm not exactly sure. I just know people get a whole lot less interesting in what they say but increase dramatically in how interesting they are in their actions when my blood is jam-packed with toxic sludge.

Nonetheless, returning to my original angry-frowns comment, I continue to this day to get giddily confused by how my own behaviour is so easily misconstrued by other people. To be honest, when on the tipsy-side of life, I feel as though I am very easily distracted and don't particularly pay anybody attention; spending most of my time being amazed by how dizzy I am and how exciting racing around is. However, going by the memory I am currently recalling, I am but a tease when I have alcohol in my system according to someone on that one night. And going by this memory, I can't make sense of that particular situation at all on account all I remember is sliding around on a kitchen floor in my socks and talking absolute crap through the confidence alcohol gives me. I am completely clueless as to why it is this memory is plaguing my thoughts tonight. But it seems important. Super weird.

Anyway. Besides this crap, I wish I was Abed Nadir because his attitude is the greatest thing in the entire world, Bono is pretentious and I get so much joy out of viewing other people's happiness. Adios.

Labels:


0 fat astronauts