<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

28.8.10
.

It's a Saturday and today is still full of fuck all because as usual there is fuck all to do.
Netball is cancelled.
Everybody is busy. Even my parents.
I'm contemplating returning to sleep. Especially considering the thirteen and a half hours I got last night were a fuck tonne better than being this bored and depresso.
I'm finding absolutely no joy in anything.
Reading, painting, music, TV, movies..
it's all so goddamn monotonous and boring.I can't find a single thing to keep me from feeling this crapola.

Fuck it, right? Because nothing that I do is getting me anywhere and nothing that I do will make the world a better place.
Because everything I do comes to an end. Just a memory. And when I die, nobody knows that it happened anyway.


0 fat astronauts