![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
15.8.10
my happiness in a nutshell
Recently I feel like the majority of people in my life are a reminder of just how much I seem to fail at everything I do and plan for. As the second child in a household where the first child is a success at absolutely everything he does and gets everything he ever goes for, it's kind of noticeable just how hopeless I am at following suit. I don't think I have outrageous dreams, but nonetheless, they are unobtainable anyway. Considering my brother is perfect (he has a job that gives him plenty of work, he's incredibly intelligent with a degree to prove it, he's charismatic and has uncountable friends, he's constantly travelling the world and achieving his goals), I feel that to my parents, I am the daughter of disappointment. Because really... how can I even begin to compare? Even with two jobs, I work only once a week, I am mediocre in my studies and I never ever have the cash to travel. I also have close to no social life. I don't mean to sound resentful but it seems the only thing I'm recognised for by my parents is my generosity. I sure as hell can't do anything right by my mother. I'm the butt of all her frustrations when she's in a bad mood, which is surely an indication of how much I disappoint her. Anger nearly always speaks the truth.I guess I'm just tired of being incapable of getting anywhere. I'm a nobody, yes, but that doesn't mean it's okay to fail at absolutely everything. Because no matter what, my parents will sure as hell notice and point out to me just how much this is true every single day of my pathetic little life. I'm so tired. Labels: personal 0 fat astronauts |