<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

17.8.10
too much water with my oats

(Please ignore the emotional instability involved within my last blog)
Things I have noticed and/or decided:

- The term "covet" seems to be a very popular word of recent. Especially in the world of fashion bloggers and vogue forums. In approximately a week, I swear to have encountered it's presence around 7 times. Which is a pretty regular thing, considering that means it flows into my sight once a day.


- My cat has her very own solar panel, placed cleverly upon her spiny cat back. It works wonders.. for you see, her love of lazing about in the sun has increased pleasure simply because her solar panel absorbs more heat than if she were to be all white. Lucky beast.

- When I have my very own house, I will have at least 2 cupboards in my kitchen completely dedicated to beverages (more so the warm type than the cold type). I hope to have within this titles such as chai, raspberry, english breakfast, earl grey, chamomile, peppermint, rose and herbal teas as well as typical monstrosities like milo, akta-vite, strawberry nesquik and whatever else just so happens to be trendy at the time.

- The only time I am extra motivated in the creativity venture is when my emotions are at a particular peek of a particular emotion. Which kinda sucks really because this year my main emotion appears to be apathy. And as a whole, apathy's creative streak involves drawing a red line in a yellow box and understanding it to make complete sense, when in fact it's just a red line in a yellow box and not this profound emotional expression..

- Oats can only take so much water. And this is a hard lesson I've had to learn today.

Labels:


2 fat astronauts