<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

27.8.10
what if it's all just a dream

I'm finding it harder to be alone recently because being as such has this neat-o trick of having my mind break down into this numb empty orb of sadness.


Today, having done nothing of any substance, I'm finding that now that it's dark and it's a Friday and most people are out enjoying the company of friends, I can't help but feel tragically negative about my life. Again. I feel so warped of energy that I just want to cry and then fall into a dreamless sleep. My existence is relatively pointless in every way, shape and form and I'm not the greatest fan that these moods force me to see this.

It's as though every single time I get like this, the only thing on my mind about absolutely everything is: What the fuck is the point when we're all just going to die anyway?

goodnight.

Labels:


3 fat astronauts