<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

22.8.10
without a picture to match it's substance

It's been the most beautiful of Springy weather days today. That said, I could not bathe in it's blissful warmth on account for the last 7 hours, I have been doing the deeds of a good citizen and serving my fellow man (a.k.a working).

One bonus about a job that isn't 2 years old is that attending your shifts is not unbearable or depressing, so I went to work in relatively good spirits. They remained for a fair while but approximately 2 hours in, I took a bit of a sad-wards tumble. I think it was simply to do with a possible visitor I expect to be unsurprised by in a couple more days. In any case, I found that my eyes were like glazed donuts because they were seeing nothing and I felt completely unenergised. However, that changed pretty damn fast when I realised that a blast from my past was waiting in my line and I steadily became more and more anxious to the extent my face blushed, I started shaking and I couldn't concentrate on anything around me. Luckily, things weren't as horrible as I'd imagined and I calmed down a lot a lot a lot and actually found myself feeling a lot happier after talking to him. I can't and don't feel I will ever understand why I am so terrified of some people.

Anyway, the rest of the day was a blur of customers and hardware and having offered to stay on an extra 2 hours, I got kinda pissy when I was asked to get trollies, told we didn't need them, then told to tidy them up in the bays downstairs. Having had no food for 5 hours and wanting to just rest my goddamn feet, I ended up finished a whole two and a quarter hours later than my arranged shift. In a way though, I really did need those extra hours of money. I think I am cursed when it comes to work though, because I leave one job due to not getting any shifts only to find myself in another job whereby the exact same thing is happening because multi-billion dollar businesses are the fucking dodgiest stinge-bags the world will ever know. I mean, they obviously can't spare a few extra bucks to give people the money they need to survive.

And that's my goddamn fucking day. And this is a terribly bland blog but I don't give a fuck because I'm really fucking hungry and dinner is finally ready and I can go eat my feelings away like the true blue gal I am.

Labels:


0 fat astronauts