<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.9.10
being cool

Dear Australian people,
So I hear you don't trust Julia Gillard. From this I wonder: from what alternate universe did you come to feel as though you could ever trust a politician to begin with? I hope you will learn to see that even if Julia was Tony, the same level of stupidity and ignorance would be called upon if you were ever to use the term "trust" in the same sentence as either politician. I can't even begin to understand how anybody could place trust in a person who's language is so full of unanswered, roundabout questions, euphemisms and vague babbling crap.
In the long run, may you all come to see that there is not much more to a politician than the bitchy outbursts from parliament our eyes are so often treated to on ABC news. So I'm going to suggest that trusting a politician is like putting your trust into that backstabbing 'bestfriend' you knew and loved when you were 14 years old.
Farewell, friend.

0 fat astronauts