<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

5.9.10
faggle

Fact: Guys who say they prefer girls more natural looking are talking absolute shit. The ones that find it necessary to voice this opinion regularly are generally going to end up thinking some cake-faced chick with a tea-towel dress is super fucking hot. I think they got confused somewhere along the way and were lead to believe natural means a natural vagina.. not some cosmetic surgeon's recreation.


Now that that little irk-factor is out of the way, I can now update my blog as to my adventures and whatever of the last few days. Considering I'm accounting my days since Wednesday, I plan to keep my daily events to minimal description via relatively descriptive dot points.

Wednesday: Wake up, remember nothing, remember nothing, remember nothing. Konan arrives. To da Glen. Money's gone on Darrell Lea, moisturiser and lunchings. Asian groceries. Home we fly. Something here. Farmer Wants A Wife. Sleepies.
Thursday: Wake up. Breakfastings. Geocaching. Box Hill. Money's gone on treasure-related objects. Home we fly. Home we leave. Disgracefully unsuccessful sports bra shopping. Tasty, tasty berry muffins from Muffin Break. Home we fly.
Friday: Wake up, lazy.lazy.lazy, Steph-S.I-bitchfit, head to Konan's dwellings, set foot in K's house for the first time in a century, get tixx, go to Richmond. Lotsa walking. Visit Mama at work and give her magazine and chawklat, massive trail to get to Vic Gardens. See Tomorrow When the War Began. Feel proud of Australian film for once. It's DARK NOW! Tram, tram, tram home. Dinner, then a race to beat time. Rent videos that are super relevant to the Best of 00's. Buy ice cream and chippppies. The Machinist. Grizzly Man. BED.
Saturday: Wake up as moody Steph with temp. S.I bitchfit again. Clean house like a mega freak. Get ready for netball. Konan leaves (FINALLY). Go to netball with Charlotte. We have a bye. Swell. Come home. Change, shower, watch Community. Go to bed.
Sunday: Wake up 2.30am with flannie stuck to back and awful urge to pee. Go pee, half asleep, everything is fuzzy and all the lights are out except for in Tim's room. Stumble to Tim's room to ask if he can take me to work in the morning. Realise there is random girl in Tim's room. Feel awkward for about a second, then realise I am half asleep. Say hi, ask question, stumble off to bed again awkwardly. Wake up 5 times before alarm of 8am. Head to work. Have the pleasure of sitting opposite future nameless whores. Spend day serving my fellow man. Escape at 6pm. Home we fly. Take Dad out to dinner. Get home. FEEL LIKE I HAVE A STROKE IN MY FACE.

And now I'm up to date with my current state. i wonder what if feels like to be terribly beautiful. And I'd just like to say that when I spray air freshener when Fern takes a poop, I feel like some epic warrior hero gunning down a million evil scent-drones. It's sweeeeeet. Bye, blawgh.



0 fat astronauts